David's Blog

Mostly Hobby Stuff

Threading Fixes

leave a comment »

Today, after job hunting, I fixed light updates in relation to threading and also made the stats system thread safe. In addition I added a thread name field to the stats packet. I send packets of information from the game to a “Stats Sever” which displays the packets in a DataGrid and draws graphs of any fields the user wishes.

Screenshot of stats server:

jan20

Advertisements

Written by therealdblack

January 20, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: